Tuesday, January 11, 2011

To-Do List Tuesdays

Just so I am clear, I don't like Mondays...not in the Boomtown Rats sing songy way...in a ~they are already a pain so why add to them~ kind of way.  Which is why I find myself writing my to-do lists on Tuesdays...which I have decided I will share here in the hopes that the fear of public shame and humiliation will prevent procrastination....lets hope it works!!

For this week

  • balance bank books
  • filing
  • kids rooms clean
  • price out material for new sewing project
  • pick up paint for kids letters for door
  • paint letters
  • buy wreath supplies - paint, ribbon, beads or styrofoam balls (cheapest option?)
  • celebrate anniversary with hubby!
  • clean house
  • all clothes put away
  • return to work
  • new chore charts up
  • Bridal Show on Sunday
And there folks is my week in advance ...hoping to cross of a few  in the next few hours...but have the little man home with me today, so it may not be possible...cross you fingers!

2 comments:

  1. Are chore charts not the best thing, ever? Far less nagging on our behalf because you just have to say "check the chore chart". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. calicogirl is me, Shannon (Mathers). Just fyi.

    ReplyDelete