Friday, January 14, 2011

TGIF and Date Night!

Ahh...Friday night.....

How quickly times change...not so long ago Friday night would be the kick off to party filled weekends and late shifts at the restaurant....Now Friday nights signaled the end of the work week and the start of family time...

But this Friday is different....the hubby and I are heading out on a date!  Sans kids too!  This week was our anniversary but with work schedules and dance schedules there wasn't time for us....so we sent the kids to mom's and are heading out for dinner and a movie...imagine a dinner without a toy and a movie that isn't animated or 3D!!

In other news, I wanted to thank my Aunt Lauren....she read my blog on Wednesday and sent me a copy of "Amy Butler's - Style Stitches"...it arrived today!!  I am hoping tonight I can convince James to check out some fabrics....

No comments:

Post a Comment