Monday, January 17, 2011

My FavouritEtsy Monday

Hey there,

It is a frigid -29 C out there and I am trying to convince myself and the kids that we do really need to get up and go to work and school!

But before I left, I wanted to highlight one of my favourite Etsy shops for all of you who are lucky enough to be indoors by a computer!

This week's FavouritEtsy is Pieces of Me Pendants (I have provided a quick link to her Etsy Shop).

I love Lisa's work, not just for the quality and creativity but it is work that is affordable and appeals to all ages!

 

I purchased several items "off the shelf" for Christmas gifts, including these for my daughter, her best friend and my "teenage test drive "Hailey".  All of the girls (age 8-14) loved them!







But what blew me away was a custom piece that she made for me at no extra charge!  My bff, Kelly, is a Rolling Stones fanatic, she has everything Rolling Stones!  So for Christmas, I decided to do a theme gift and find items that she didn't have.  Along with a book and dvd, I had Lisa make a pendant if the Rolling Stones symbol...I will have to get a photo from Kelly but let me tell you it is absolutely perfect!

She also makes keychains,  I purchased the one above for myself after Christmas, the saying comes from an old WWII British wartime poster, but it is really relevant to me right now.

I hope you take a stroll through Lisa's shop...with almost everything under $20 it is a little guilty pleasure that you can enjoy without breaking the bank or budget!

Stay out of the cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment