Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snowy Saturday.....

This has been the view out my front door sine I awoke this morning....even now as I am writing, I am watching fat, fluffy, cotton ball flakes float down dodging their smaller, hurried cousins.

The kidlets are still at Mamma's, so after a thorough house clean, running the dishwasher and doing laundry I have decided to check into my fabric stash as hubby gets his fill of NFL films.

I have a great book that I picked up after Christmas, One Yard Wonders....

This book has 101 sewing projects that you can do with just 1 yard of fabric.  There are many sew-alongs out there that are tackling this book as a year long project, but for me I am more of the sample from the buffet rather than do it all at once. So I am going to check into my fabric stash, see what I have and see which project I might tackle.

Let's be honest, as soon as I get everything out the kids will be home....but here's to trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment